Most days, when we at ARRIS think about the drivers of transformative experiences, operational efficiencies, and customized recommendations, we think of technology solutions—but we’d like to take a moment to recognize moms for how they deliver all these things… and more.
As a global company, we celebrate Mother’s Day on many different dates, and that gives us the opportunity to appreciate the work they do all year-round.
Frankly, we can't imagine life without them. And, we happen to have a number of inspiring examples here at ARRIS that are responsible for the future of our industry and tomorrow's generation.
Check out our interviews, below, for inspiring words from a few of our ARRIS role models...
What's the best part of being a working mom in the technology industry? And, what unique opportunities does ARRIS offer to working moms?
- Sweta Gupta: We have the ability to enthuse our children with curiosity about technology. My child is always eager to explore new gadgets and software and asks very insightful questions on how things work. He keeps me on my toes and probably knows more about my phone than I do!
- Gwen Silverstein:Keeping up with technology is a part of my job in the office and at home. I am inspired by working with savvy engineering technologists and thrive when surrounded by others who encourage the “latest and greatest.” This knowledge is priceless in keeping up with two tech-savvy teenage girls.
- Carolyn Simon: Being away from your kids is tough, so to balance it out, you need to make sure that you love what you do. If you’re happy, it makes it all worthwhile. It’s key to find an employer that understands this and is committed to work-life balance.
- Claudia Giacomelli: ARRIS offers working moms access to a multicultural, dynamic high-tech environment in one of the most exciting industry sectors.
- Soumya KV: The best part about being a mom in the tech industry is being able to strike a perfect balance between work and life. The industry follows modern work culture and policies like flexible work hours and work-from-home options help me plan work and personal tasks effectively.
Look for the second half of our piece celebrating ARRIS moms later today, when we dive into life lessons and inspiring advice from these irreplaceable women in our lives…
Posted inAll Posts